Wednesday, March 12, 2014

SICK!

NOTE: When purchasing please use my ID#504498 so I can get credit for your sale! Thanks!

ARE YOU SICK!!! Stomach Bug is going around.  I keep hearing about it going around.  So many from my family and of friends have caught the bug.  This stomach bug is causing nausea and diarrhea...yuck! and feeling light headed.   

Hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying this but I have not caught the bug.  THANK GOD!!! I actually haven't gotten sick this whole winter season.  I say this happily because as a mom I just don't have time for it.  LOL! All you moms out there know exactly what I'm talking about.  But really, NOBODY has time for it; aside from time NOBODY cares for the way it feels either.  In my home this whole winter season my husband has gotten sick a few times, my daughter's also....I'm the one constantly around them, yet I haven't been down for the count.  (Please, please, please oh God...continue to bless me with my health).  I pray for the health of my loved ones also.  I didn't enjoy seeing my girls with horrible stomach pain, not being able to hold anything down (not even water), feeling light headed and not looking bright eyed.  
Total Body Health: Removes Toxins :) YAY! 
NOTE: When purchasing please use my ID#504498 so I can get credit for your sale! Thanks!
I've been taking my vitamins.  I tried getting my husband to take vitamins but he doesn't.  I tried getting my daughter's to take their vitamins also but they don't. I choose my battles, I don't like fighting.  I will now force them all to take their vitamins & omega.  I can't say for sure that this is why but I will share with you that I've been taking a total body health-multi vitamin in liquid form and I feel great!  I also take Omega 3/6/9, also in liquid form and it doesn't taste yucky either.  I like that its in liquid form because its so easy to take each morning.  I also like it because I feel like it goes right into my body and I get it all right away; without it having to breakdown as in pill form.  I don't like taking pills. blah!  
No fishy taste! YAY!  
NOTE: When purchasing please use my ID#504498 so I can get credit for your sale! Thanks! 

Maybe, just maybe they'll listen to me or at least learn by seeing and start taking their vitamins; and take them without fighting with me.  By the way....all are non-toxic, NoGMO's, cruelty free, made in the USA & BPA free.  That's bonus for me :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment